Put your best foot forward and showcase your brand with a professional letterhead and footer on your IncoDocs documents.
📝 Please note you will need minimum of a Professional Plan or higher to save your letterhead and footer designs. View plans.
1. Displaying your Letterhead or Footer on a Document
When editing a document:
- Click Format options
- Toggle your letterhead and/or footer
- Click on the letterhead (top of document) or footer (bottom of document) to customize it
2. Setting Up Your Letterhead/Footer
Letterheads and footers come in many flavours so we've created a robust builder to let you upload your existing design OR create one from scratch within IncoDocs.
Option 1: Upload Your Existing Letterhead/Footer Image
- Select the Full Image layout option
- Check the Stretch image to full width of page option
- Upload your letterhead image file 🎉
Option 2: Design a Letterhead/Footer From Scratch
- Select a layout option for your content in the right panel
- Add text and upload your logo
- Style your letterhead with a background color or background image (read next point on styling)
🎨 Styling Options to Spruce Up Your Designs
You can add a background image which will sit behind your text and logo.
Or you can change the background color for a simpler design